Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: My new license plates came in...

ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I thought this group might appreciate them, more than my neighbors...

un6xg.jpg

Of course, the apostrophe and website endorsement were not provided by the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles.
BJ (Powhatan, VA)
·

Comments

• Livin' the dream!
    Way to go Barb'cue Gal!
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,303
    way to go :laugh: :laugh:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,391
    Nice plates! :lol:
    ·
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Cool!
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,287
    I love it BJ!!!
    Where'd you get that little BGE sticker?
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,035
    Very nice BJ....
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    I have a label maker, and just used a black ink on clear tape cartridge. :)
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,775
    Cool! So when are you changing your forum name? :) It's not taken, surprisingly enough.
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Very nice!
    JMHO :ermm: BGE or someone should produce an BGE
    sticker that would fit on an license plate. :ohmy:
    ·
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300
    Nice.
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at http://www.bigtsbge.blogspot.com You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
    ·
  • fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    BGE should offer Green Egg license plates.
    ·
  • BrokersmokerBrokersmoker Posts: 646
    NIIIIIICE!!!!
    ·
  • misfitmisfit Posts: 358
    Too cool for school, nice work.
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Heck YES!

Here in KS, we only have 1 lic. plate, so we can put whatever plate we want on the front bumper.
    ·
  • Very nice
    ·
  • HungryManHungryMan Posts: 3,470
    Something else will be in the mail in a few days.
    ·