Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Central Texas Eggers "Corn Fest"

Options
RoundTowner
RoundTowner Posts: 125
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The boys from Salado Ace Hardware are gona set up and do some cookin at the 36th Holland Corn Fest B) Any "eggers" wona join? It's a great time to show some of your skills! Saturday June 18th..........

Comments

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    Options
    Who do we contact for more info and will we need to bring our own eggs?
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Have a great time and tell Russ "Howdy!" from DOW and Ku, please B)
  • RoundTowner
    Options
    I will tell Russ you said hi! :) the details are being worked out, looks like Russ will bring a few eggs, don't know what sizes? This gathering is to get the word out how cool Big Green Eggs are, and promote Keiths Ace Hardware, our Central Texas BGE dealer!! Check out the Holland Cornfest web site for some more info..... I'll keep the info going as soon as I know it..... :woohoo:
  • uglydog
    uglydog Posts: 256
    Options
    Russ is certainly deserving of the support of the Egghead Community. He very generously supplied some lump for the Captain in Afghanistan who needed an egg so he could cook for his troops. Russ also supported the Salado Egghead Gathering in a generous manner. Hope you have a great event there. Pictures will help.

Uglydog
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Ronnie I just got back from spending a couple of hours with Russ cooking at the store.
    Russ or Sidney said he thought he whould bring 5.
    You can call Russ at the store: 254.947.4008
    He whould like to get a good turnout....
    I am going to try to make it for a couple of hours as we at work are doing the Lampasas Rodeo that Friday and Saturday.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• RoundTowner
    Options
    Mickey.....I will talk with the guys soon....I hope you can make it, as well as a great turn out for Russ!! B)