Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
There are two very delicious food holidays coming up that we wanted to share with you all because cheese and guac deserve to be celebrated! Guacamole Day is on September 16th and Cheeseburger Day is on September 18th. Happy cooking EGGheads! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Mexican Meatloaf - thanks Spicecooks!

GfwGfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
MxML_06_05_0018_07_04.jpg
<p />Tonight was a simple meal on the BGE courtesy of the ‘Spicecooks’. I was down to my last frozen Mexican Meatloaf (I make several each time) – last week Spicecooks sent me a quick recipe for a topping – what can I say – no recipe that I have found with their name has been anything but delightful![p]The topping was simple...[p] *1 can cheddar cheese soup
*1/3 cup salsa
*1/4 cup milk
*1 teaspoon spicy seasoning mix - I used some of my Memphis Style Rib rub.[p]Combine in saucepan on stove on medium heat. Bring to a simmer stirring frequently, do not boil. Serve on top of the meatloaf.[p]The recipe is in the BGE Forum or can be found on the link below. Thanks again.[p]Life is GOOD!

[ul][li]Mexican Meatloaf [/ul]

Comments