Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

I cooked some'en: Beef and pig

JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am alive......Yes that may be a shock to some but I am still around and still can't spell! :laugh: Have had only two days off since I saw yall at Oklahoma Fest. I had a 24 hour turnaround yesterday from nights to days so I fired the Medium for the first time in over a month!! :pinch:
foodJune2011004.jpg

Poor Medicated bill has been taken over by the spiders as well.
foodJune2011006.jpg

Nothing fancy this time folks. It's 3:20 am right now and no time for fancy yesterday. Course hears the raws:
foodJune2011007.jpg

Chops were for me. 325 pit pulled at 135-140 Thermapen and rested till stakes were done.
foodJune2011009.jpg

Ribeyes at around 450-500 till 130 internal
foodJune2011014.jpg

My Lionheart is still beutiful even with the near 100 temps and hot summer sun.
foodJune2011008.jpg

Auron turned one May 30th. Ya'll haven't seen him in a while but he's doing fine. Acting like a rebelous 16 year old boy and needing a little "tough love" but he's starting to understand the big picture. Doreen shot him hearing the Harley coming home from work.
foodJune2011001.jpg

Tough love!! :P
foodJune2011015.jpg

First pepper of the year. Pulled it a little small but could'nt wait!
foodJune2011016.jpg

Comments