Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

WAY OT: Are these two related??

Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
edited 5:26AM in EggHead Forum
I saw an amazing resemblance...Brothers perhaps??? :whistle:

I think it was the tongue and ears that gave them away... :laugh: :silly: :laugh: :whistle: One clearly has more hair than the other though... :evil: :laugh:

• Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    You might be on to something there LC! The fur patterns are not exact but there certainly are similarities! :lol:

• Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Gator: :laugh: :whistle: Trying to get a 'real' post up, but photosucket doesn't seem to be cooperating. I saw those two photos, and, well.... :blush: :evil: :laugh:
  • They may be related but not sure if they are brothers...

The cat is definitely a male but not sure about the one with the glasses and big black ears way up high :huh: :blink:

Must be one of the cats that BT is a protector of

Poor PBM - methinks this photo may go viral :(
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    "Poor Pork Butt"???? I really do not think so :blink: LOL oh Poot by the way... I have ANOTHER pic that is just as good if not better :whistle: hmmm how to say... Maybe a bit more "hairy" ........think back..... way way back.....Do the words "restaurant depot mop" give you any tips????? :evil:
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    You ladies have your fun now, the Mini Fest is not far off. Just remember it could happen any time. Maybe on a camping trip or at a fest. But it will happen. :woohoo:

Yes I do remember Julie, again you said you would not release that one. I really don't think it's in your best interest to release it.
    IS THAT A THREAT? should I be scared..... :P I am very careful of my actions at fests.... :whistle: :blush:
  • RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511

He's all bark. :lol:

At least that's what Richard says. :whistle:
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    :woohoo: NO COMMENT :woohoo:
    see... no comment??? he has forgotten already :lol:
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Too funny