Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Stuffed chicken breasts

MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I only have the cook picture, but thought I would share anyways as these were so good.
IMAG0376-3.jpg
Boneless breasts with a pocket cut in and stuffed with sundried tomatoes, pesto and mozzarella cheese. dipped in egg wash and rolled in Italian bread crumbs. onto the egg to a golden brown goodness. It was kind of a very sad day. my folks had to have their dog Sugar put to sleep. she was 14 and had cancer and nothing more could be done. She always walked across the field when the eggs were lit to see what was cooking and if it was better than what dad had on his eggs LOL
PICT3442.jpg
it was like loosing one of my own dogs....... she worked every day with us and will be greatly missed.

Comments