Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Woosday!! It's not too late!!

elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Darn it - I hate that Woosday just doesn't seem to get the attention that it deserves. It's always been one of my very favorite threads....really look forward to it and miss it when it gets missed. It's late in the day, but here goes....

These are very, very slowly coming along. If my luck holds out, I'm going to have more than I know what to do with!!!

IMG_2298.jpg

And these just make me smile....
IMG_2320.jpg
·

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,272
    Elizabeth, Is that first picture Calabacita?

037-3.jpg

Think I missed this bloom this weekend. OR them dang peanut fed squirrels got to them.

039-4.jpg

Just crossed over to NM.

SausageFest-2011006.jpg
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Love the irises (squirrels ruined my squash - it's war at my house with squirrels).....I think that's a yucca - ??? I've never seen one in bloom.

My first photo is of yellow pear tomatoes. I had some last summer, and honestly Hoss' photos of his maters put me on a mission to grow some of my own. So far I have a LOT on the vines and many blooms - they just haven't started to ripen yet. We look at them every morning and again at night - anxiously waiting.... ;)
    ·
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,272
    Yes Yucca. I love the color of the blooms.
    Ah, maters...good luck my friend. :)
    ·
  • As Randi says thems just rats with tails.

Doug
    ·
  • TNmikeTNmike Posts: 643
    I miss the 'Woosday' posts too. Was always one of my favorites. Thanks for keeping it going. I'll try to do something for next week. :) Mike
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    I'll be looking for it!!!!! :)
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Looks like pear maters to me.The G-rain-e-ums are pretty too. ;) I got some Yellow pears planted,they catchin a holt. ;)
    ·