Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza Toss Kit

Options
Mr Holloway
Mr Holloway Posts: 2,034
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
The pizza toss kit has made it's way up to Canada :woohoo: (thanks John). It was very cool to see how everyone has signed it. Look forward to giving it a try.

PizzaTossKit.jpg

I will get to it as soon as I can and get some pics posted :)

Hope everyone is having a great week

Shane

Comments

• OMG Eggs
    OMG Eggs Posts: 118
    Options
    What exactly is a Pizza Toss Kit? I've searched but can't seem to find it's genesis.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,895
    Options
    In layman's terms it is a silicone pizza crust-like disc plus video to teach a person how to toss a real raw pizza crust in the air like professionals do. It originally was a gift to AZRP who then started the custom here of offering it up to eggers who have had at least 500 posts. The want-to-receive people get their names added to a hat and a blind drawing is made. The original box has gotten dog-eared cris-crossing across the US and Canada! In less than an hour's time you can watch the video, practice with the disc and be ready to send it along. Unfortunately it gets shelved and stays out of circulation for weeks or even months, until someone asks "where's the pizza tossing kit?"
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • bubba tim
    bubba tim Posts: 3,216
    Options
    :woohoo: How cool to see where that has been. LC and I were the first recipients to receive the kit from Randy. It would be neat if someone could make a map of it's journey. OK Shane, now it's your time to start tossin and pass it on... :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
  • misfit
    misfit Posts: 358
    Options
    "It would be neat if someone could make a map of its journey"...
    Dang, I think you just stepped up to the plate. Add another on the list of things to do. How is the EggheadFaces project coming along? Don't have enough posts to qualify for the toss-kit, but I could teach a class on it from a previous occupation.