Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

6 Hour Pork Butt & Homemade Flour Tortillas

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,158
    Thank you for posting this cook up, Faith. I have already printed it out and it is high on my to do list. Can't wait to try it. :)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• RipnemRipnem Posts: 5,511

You're amazing! ;)
  • Boilermaker Ben, thanks for the idea. I am going to keep my eyes open for a press, but if I don't get one soon I will try your way. Thanks!
  • N/M
  • crunkcrunk Posts: 94
    That looks absolutely amazing!! What a great cook!!!

• Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    Now, thats what I'm talkin about!!! :woohoo: That looks delicious indeed. Nice pics too. Pioneer woman has it going on. I frequent her site and enjoy it.
  • Mr HollowayMr Holloway Posts: 2,034
    Hi Faith
    Very nice looking meal
    Great job on your homemade tortillas.
    I bet they were amazing :)

• EggObsessedEggObsessed Posts: 441
    I have made this recipe from the Pioneer Woman's website in the oven, before I had my BGE. It was FABULOUS in the oven. Now I can't wait to try it on the BGE with some real smoke going around it. Thanks for sharing! Beautiful pictures!
    Egging with NoJokeSmoke (Bruce) in SW Austin, Texas
    BGEs: XL, Medium and Mini
  • hayhonkerhayhonker Posts: 576
    Those look so good! I have been on a serious taco kick for a few months now. All the food groups in a colorful little wrap.
  • mkcmkc Posts: 540
    Cool! I never knew you could do flour tortillas with a press - I learned to make them from a Hispanic friend and she always rolls them out with a dowel pin. I'll have to try the press next time (I have one and use it for corn tortillas).
    Egging in Denton, Texas
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Faith, I'm licking the screen......and the psychedelic shape tortillas de harina :laugh:
  • CrueznCruezn Posts: 317
    Wow,that looks delicious. I'm bookmarking this one. Thanks for sharing.
  • Hay- Honker! Thanks for looking. Making this dish should help you get over your taco kick, at least for a little while.