Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

EGG in India

GorillerrrrGorillerrrr Posts: 2
edited 12:10PM in EggHead Forum
I'm eggcited. I'm currently living in Bombay, India. I have an EGG back in Canada. Now a medium egg is on its way to India. I wonder if I will be the first?

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,432
    Congrats on bringing the egg to India. You very well could be the first! Have fun and post some pictures if you can.
  • Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
    If you find others then get a gathering planned. Would love to see the pics of some Indidan dishes :woohoo:
  • CityplaceCityplace Posts: 15
    Definitely take pictures - I'm sure you'll be able to easily get Lump charcoal there - try to get some of the ones extruded from Coconut!

Good luck finding briskets and pork butts in India however!! :)
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    How is it being sent ? How much is the freight. ?
    I would be interested in sending an EGG to Brazil.

• CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,583
    Where in Canada did you reside? I'm in Toronto, still have family members in Kolkata (they own/operate the Sing Cheung sauce factory) . Like the other Gary asked, I'd be interested in how you packed and which carrier you used.
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 5,583
    Good luck finding briskets and pork butts in India however!!

not a problem, you get briskets from Muslim butchers, pork butts from Hindu butchers.