Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

EGG in India

GorillerrrrGorillerrrr Posts: 2
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'm eggcited. I'm currently living in Bombay, India. I have an EGG back in Canada. Now a medium egg is on its way to India. I wonder if I will be the first?
·

Comments

• Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    Congrats on bringing the egg to India. You very well could be the first! Have fun and post some pictures if you can.
    ·
  • Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
    If you find others then get a gathering planned. Would love to see the pics of some Indidan dishes :woohoo:
    ·
  • CityplaceCityplace Posts: 15
    Definitely take pictures - I'm sure you'll be able to easily get Lump charcoal there - try to get some of the ones extruded from Coconut!

Good luck finding briskets and pork butts in India however!! :)
    ·
  • EGGARYEGGARY Posts: 1,222
    How is it being sent ? How much is the freight. ?
    I would be interested in sending an EGG to Brazil.

Thanks.
    Gary
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,407
    Where in Canada did you reside? I'm in Toronto, still have family members in Kolkata (they own/operate the Sing Cheung sauce factory) . Like the other Gary asked, I'd be interested in how you packed and which carrier you used.
    Gary
    Vaughan, ON
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,407
    Good luck finding briskets and pork butts in India however!!

not a problem, you get briskets from Muslim butchers, pork butts from Hindu butchers.

Gary
    Vaughan, ON
    ·