Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Oooops.......Chrispy Chicken WOW

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    WOW! Talk about CRS, I know I have an advance case myself :laugh: Guess it's a good thing that didn't happen in Athens! ;) :)
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    OK! So things I learned today... When Mickey, Mainegg, and Stike are cooking...Be sure to eat beFORE you arrive at the party! :blink: :laugh: Too funny.
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,628
    Might think about changing your name to "Pompeii Mickey"... :P

(I did the same thing to a rack of spareribs....)
    Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  
    Ogden, Utard.  
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    :woohoo: But Mickey I am the President. :woohoo:
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    Started the country ham today. i guess then, none for you!
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    Reminds me of Faith's "burnt offering" of mussels, back in March...

BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Poot: That's only because you are such a regular burnt offerings contributor!!! :laugh: Tim says you contribute what...about 4 burnt offerings per week??? :woohoo: :evil: :whistle: He took sympathy on you and stopped putting them all on his website. B) :silly: :whistle:
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    LMAO... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit for BRISKET HELP
  • Bama JBama J Posts: 19
    It is not a Showtime Rotisserie. " Set-It and forget about it". It takes time to adjust. Practice makes perfect. Keep on egging
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    OK just snorted my coffee LOL