Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Oooops.......Chrispy Chicken WOW

2»

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    WOW! Talk about CRS, I know I have an advance case myself :laugh: Guess it's a good thing that didn't happen in Athens! ;) :)
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    OK! So things I learned today... When Mickey, Mainegg, and Stike are cooking...Be sure to eat beFORE you arrive at the party! :blink: :laugh: Too funny.
    ·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,209
    Might think about changing your name to "Pompeii Mickey"... :P

(I did the same thing to a rack of spareribs....)

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
  • Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
    :woohoo: But Mickey I am the President. :woohoo:
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    Started the country ham today. i guess then, none for you!
    Hahahaaha
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    Reminds me of Faith's "burnt offering" of mussels, back in March...

P3244264.jpg

P3244265.jpg
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Poot: That's only because you are such a regular burnt offerings contributor!!! :laugh: Tim says you contribute what...about 4 burnt offerings per week??? :woohoo: :evil: :whistle: He took sympathy on you and stopped putting them all on his website. B) :silly: :whistle:
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    LMAO... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • Bama JBama J Posts: 19
    It is not a Showtime Rotisserie. " Set-It and forget about it". It takes time to adjust. Practice makes perfect. Keep on egging
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    OK just snorted my coffee LOL
    ·