Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Virgin Egg

AlbertacrudeAlbertacrude Posts: 8
edited 11:15PM in EggHead Forum
Picture for prosterity. Never to be seen again this clean

InsideMyEgg.jpg
·

Comments

• SheepDogSheepDog Posts: 176
    Looks great... hope ours shows up next week!
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Tear off that gasket and EGG! ;)
    ·
  • Hoss: Never have agreed with your gasket opinion, but it is just that, an opinion, and I usually keep my mouth shut. Don't try to slam your opinion down a newbs throat by telling them to remove the gasket on a NEW egg. Bad Ju Ju. Really.
    ·
  • BrokersmokerBrokersmoker Posts: 646
    Never seen one that clean outside of the store (bought mine at an eggfest). Welcome and let's get cookin :woohoo: :woohoo:
    ·
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Sorry if I offended you.I put the winky icon at the end of the post because it was meant to be in fun.I did not mean to try and CRAM anything anywhere. :) Have a good weekend.
    ·
  • GregCGregC Posts: 49
    Congrats on the new EGG, you'll really enjoy it

GregC
    B)
    ·
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    Congratulations on your new family member - now get out there, and get that puppy smokin'! :)
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
    ·