Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Virgin Egg

AlbertacrudeAlbertacrude Posts: 8
edited 8:10AM in EggHead Forum
Picture for prosterity. Never to be seen again this clean

• SheepDogSheepDog Posts: 176
    Looks great... hope ours shows up next week!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Tear off that gasket and EGG! ;)
  • Hoss: Never have agreed with your gasket opinion, but it is just that, an opinion, and I usually keep my mouth shut. Don't try to slam your opinion down a newbs throat by telling them to remove the gasket on a NEW egg. Bad Ju Ju. Really.
  • BrokersmokerBrokersmoker Posts: 646
    Never seen one that clean outside of the store (bought mine at an eggfest). Welcome and let's get cookin :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Sorry if I offended you.I put the winky icon at the end of the post because it was meant to be in fun.I did not mean to try and CRAM anything anywhere. :) Have a good weekend.
  • GregCGregC Posts: 50
    Congrats on the new EGG, you'll really enjoy it

• ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    Congratulations on your new family member - now get out there, and get that puppy smokin'! :)
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)