Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: Memorial Day

BeerBQBeerBQ Posts: 111
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
No food here. I just wanted to say Thank You to all the service men and woman who gave the ultimate sacrifice for all of us to live free. Everyone raise a glass to the real heroes of the United States of America!
·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Salute! ;) Here's to em ALL! Thank you every one.
    ·
  • RU EggsperiencedRU Eggsperienced Posts: 1,526
    Here Here - In memoriam - Wish I knew all of the fallen. I am so proud of our soldiers.
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,482
    Thank you to everyone that has ever served in the military in any branch. Still waiting to hear from a buddy of mine that went off the grid a couple of weeks before Osama was taken out. I know he is alive because he has posted a few things on another forum, but haven't heard from him.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,839
    I really don't want to come off as a schmuck here, but as a vet and American Legion member, please remember our fallen on Memorial Day and our vets on Veterans Day. A lot of people get these days mixed up through no fault of their own. It kinda hurts a serviceman or woman when someone wishes them a "happy" Memorial Day. Nothing happy about it. Please don't take my comments the wrong way.
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,482
    It is a day of remembering and thanking you and people such as yourself for your service. THANK YOU
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • BrokersmokerBrokersmoker Posts: 646
    Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ·