Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT: Memorial Day

BeerBQBeerBQ Posts: 111
edited 1:43PM in EggHead Forum
No food here. I just wanted to say Thank You to all the service men and woman who gave the ultimate sacrifice for all of us to live free. Everyone raise a glass to the real heroes of the United States of America!
·

Comments

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Salute! ;) Here's to em ALL! Thank you every one.
    ·
  • RU EggsperiencedRU Eggsperienced Posts: 1,526
    Here Here - In memoriam - Wish I knew all of the fallen. I am so proud of our soldiers.
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,922
    Thank you to everyone that has ever served in the military in any branch. Still waiting to hear from a buddy of mine that went off the grid a couple of weeks before Osama was taken out. I know he is alive because he has posted a few things on another forum, but haven't heard from him.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    I really don't want to come off as a schmuck here, but as a vet and American Legion member, please remember our fallen on Memorial Day and our vets on Veterans Day. A lot of people get these days mixed up through no fault of their own. It kinda hurts a serviceman or woman when someone wishes them a "happy" Memorial Day. Nothing happy about it. Please don't take my comments the wrong way.
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,922
    It is a day of remembering and thanking you and people such as yourself for your service. THANK YOU
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • BrokersmokerBrokersmoker Posts: 646
    Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ·