Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

If you're cooking at Seattle Eggfest....

Dimple's Mom
Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
...do you want to set up next to me and share eggs? I need one set up for direct and one set up indirect so I thought I'd see if I could partner up with someone so as not to hog 2 eggs to myself. Plus, always more fun.

I'm doing a bunch of stuff that are all short cooks, ex for one that's 45 mins but will only use a small part of the egg.

Also, I'm not returning home after the fest so am now limited in what I can bring. Can someone bring a serrated knife because we only have one and the family may not appreciate it if I abscond with it for 3 weeks. I also need a fine mesh strainer.

Thanks!
Gwen

Comments

• Dimple's Mom
    Dimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    I'll also be at Eggs by the Bay and will probably do a similar menu -- tweaked after seeing what didn't work at Seattle Eggfest :laugh: -- so would like to buddy up with someone there as well and share 2 eggs, one set up direct and one set up indirect. I'll have my 10yo niece with me at Eggs by the Bay.