Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

New large egg at the beach house...heaven!

walruseggerwalrusegger Posts: 313
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
My inlaws bought a new egg for the beach house and set it up this weekend. I'm in heaven...eggin' at the beach, it doesn't get much better. Here's a few snapshots of the inaugural cook, an 11 lb picnic shoulder...of course it turned out great thanks to the egg. Doing five racks of babybacks today. Happy Memorial Day eggers, be safe, have fun!

Newegg.jpg
Newegg3.jpg
Newegg2.jpg
·

Comments

• ViennaJackViennaJack Posts: 357
    schweeeet!
    ·
  • RCBRCB Posts: 16
    Looks great, relaxing and I can just about hear the gulls
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,238
    Yep, can't get much closer to heaven. On our way to the beach.....no though :( :( :(
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • GirlyEggGirlyEgg Posts: 622
    Hmmm.... Where are they and do they rent it out? Would save some apace in the car if I didn't have to pack my own... :woohoo:
    ·
  • walruseggerwalrusegger Posts: 313
    It's in Nags Head, NC...nope, they don't rent it, we're pretty lucky (I married up as I like to say!).
    ·
  • kolbdriverkolbdriver Posts: 400
    Life is really rough huh ??

Great looking set up and cook !!

·
  • GirlyEggGirlyEgg Posts: 622
    We rent every year at Cape San Blas, FL...mostly because the allow dogs on the beach unleashed and there are lots of homes that allow dogs... It's usually 4 people, 5 weimaraners, 1 Big Green Egg...and lots of freah shrimp, oysters and fish! Yum! I can't wait til November!
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    My dream :laugh: Felicidades!!
    ·
  • FluffybFluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Beeeeeeutiful!
    ·
  • Dimple's MomDimple's Mom Posts: 1,740
    You just had to post those photos, eh? Wow.

Have a great time!

Gwen, STILL jealous in Seattle
    ·
  • Rolling EggRolling Egg Posts: 1,995
    If someone would just give me a beach house, I think I could swing the egg ;) :) .
    ·