Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Virgin Egg

AlbertacrudeAlbertacrude Posts: 8
edited 2:01AM in EggHead Forum
Picture for prosterity. Never to be seen again this clean

InsideMyEgg.jpg

Comments

• SheepDogSheepDog Posts: 176
    Looks great... hope ours shows up next week!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Tear off that gasket and EGG! ;)
  • Hoss: Never have agreed with your gasket opinion, but it is just that, an opinion, and I usually keep my mouth shut. Don't try to slam your opinion down a newbs throat by telling them to remove the gasket on a NEW egg. Bad Ju Ju. Really.
  • BrokersmokerBrokersmoker Posts: 646
    Never seen one that clean outside of the store (bought mine at an eggfest). Welcome and let's get cookin :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Sorry if I offended you.I put the winky icon at the end of the post because it was meant to be in fun.I did not mean to try and CRAM anything anywhere. :) Have a good weekend.
  • GregCGregC Posts: 49
    Congrats on the new EGG, you'll really enjoy it

GregC
    B)
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    Congratulations on your new family member - now get out there, and get that puppy smokin'! :)
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)