Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cart for Lg. egg at Academy???

PopsiclePopsicle Posts: 517
edited 3:58AM in EggHead Forum
Went to Academy today for some B&B lump and saw a new product they are selling. They now have the Komodo Joe. Wasn’t interested in the cooker but the cart that comes with it looked perfect for an Egg. No pictures, no idea how to post one. They said that you couldn’t just buy the cart but I think sometimes in the future it will be available. Check it out and see what you think.
Popsicle
Willis Tx.
·

Comments

• Austin EggerAustin Egger Posts: 256
    I took a good look at that the other day. The cart looked ok and the cooker was not impressive. Make sure you have the measurements for the egg before you buy one...if you ever can. I noticed that the cart had some welded on brackets that hold the cooker in place pretty snug. I thought the design of the cart was pretty good though.
    ·
  • fiercetimbo17fiercetimbo17 Posts: 135
    They had the same thing at my local BBQ store and said the same thing about it only being sold in a combo.
    ·
  • Ironically, my daughter picked out the fraud and sent me a picture to prove it. Here you go:

879b6ca3.jpg
    ·