Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

thinking about Pittsburgh Eggfest

GirlyEggGirlyEgg Posts: 622
edited 12:10AM in EggHead Forum
My parents are in Youngstown and all the relatives live on the Northside of the 'burgh...is it a big fest?
·

Comments

• Haven't attended ... but talked to folks at Waldorf this year that said it was growing ... did a great job of hosting and have a hotel arranged where pre/after party can take place. We were convinced and heading up for the first time this year.

Joel M
    ·
  • PattyOPattyO Posts: 882
    Yippee. I'm close to the Pgh fest, which is in Zelienople, PA. I am in Beaver Falls. It's a moderate size, but growing. They provide tenting, tables, and plates. Very nice and accommodating. I'll be getting a demo large from them. Meet n Greet at a restaurant, after party at the hotel. Early bird signup ends June 1, use the banner for the registration link.
    And for those coming in really early, you're invited to my house. Where are all you guys located?
    ·
  • GirlyEggGirlyEgg Posts: 622
    I live in Atlanta now, but grew up in Youngstown, OH..graduated from YSU... GO 'GUINS!!! My PGH relatives are on the Northside...Troy Hill... Above Heinz's...

I'm thinking about visiting my parents in Y-town... Zelienople is just over the border...

I'll send you and email when i make my final plans!
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Lynn, if you're attending be sure and notify me. I'm going to try to attend.

Glad to see you got your eggs homesafe and sound! :)
    ·
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
    Hi Lynn,
    I'm from Garrettsville Ohio and my father grew up in Alliance. Dad and Mom were always talking about Youngstown. Wow what a small world we live in. They brought me to Palm Beach County Florida when I was 6 months old.
    Jupiter Jim
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
    ·
    Wow! I knew i liked you! Definitely a small world!
    ·
    Ok... I'll be making my decision this week. That would be cool if you can come!
    ·
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Rebecca, cool! I my try to make it home for this too; it would be nice to see you again!
    ·
    The Eenie Meenie Show! We'll need a bigger venue.
    ·
  • greendeangreendean Posts: 50
    I am a first year egger and live just a few minutes south of zelienople. Cant wait to go to my first.
    ·
    Where are you? I NEED an egg friend. I have no one. I'm an only child :-(
    ·