Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Athens Eggfest Weekend(slideshow)

Options
Bigjohn
Bigjohn Posts: 144
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
We just got home about noon today from another great Eggfest Celebration. Great people, super super super hosts, all kinds of terrific food, and a location that was fantastic. I believe this Fest will grow to one of the biggest in Texas. I'm trying to attach a slide show but Photobucket wants to put all the photos in reverse order. Oh well.you will see the end before the beginning. :huh:

http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/Gunkin/Athens Eggfest 2011/

Once again I seem to be having trouble getting this to do what I want it to do.

Comments

• Spring Chicken
    Spring Chicken Posts: 10,255
    Options
    Haaaa! Slipped a couple of Salado photos in there, huh?

Just kidding. Those are good. May have to borrow some for the movie.

Spring "Borrowing Is Easier Than Taking" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA
  • Bigjohn
    Options
    I can't see any of the photos when I open that link. Are you telling me that the photos are there? By the way, you and your lovely wife were great this weekend. We always enjoy being around you and all your friends. It was a good trip.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Big John...Great photos. Thanks for posting.
    This was a great Eggfest and I believe it will be the best Texas Eggfest next year.

http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/Gunkin/Athens Eggfest 2011/?albumview=slideshow
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Thanks for the slide show. Looks like I missed another great Texas fest.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Spring Hen
    Spring Hen Posts: 1,578
    Options
    Wow...a great cook and a photographer (except for the Wave picture - you are in so much trouble :laugh: )

Great visiting with you both again.....
    Judy
    Covington, Louisiana USA
  • Bigjohn
    Options
    Darian, what did you do to make the link active? I've done it before but have forgotten the steps in my old age.
  • Desert Oasis Woman
    Options
    Big John,
    Thanks for the slideshow! Sure was a fun time and your chocolat chip cupcakes were delish :)
    If you figure out how to make the slideshow go from first to last, PLEASE let me know!
    Thought I was the only one :blush: who did that!
    See you and Beverly in Plano B)
  • Tweety
    Tweety Posts: 455
    Options
    Hey big guy, thought you were going to delete the picture where I look like I'm mad b/c someone just ate the last chocolate chip cookie! ;)

Those were great pics and I'm so glad you and Beverly have jumped headfirst into this egghead thing. You're a great addition to the family!

See you both in Plano if not around town somewhere.