Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

egretegret Posts: 4,037
edited 6:41AM in EggHead Forum
Surely someone there can go help Lynn (GirlyEgg) get her new large out of the car and onto her deck!! :blink:

• BGElovrBGElovr Posts: 83
    I'm in Duluth..where is she?
  • egretegret Posts: 4,037
    Not sure exactly......I'm sending you her email address, and, thank you!

• BGElovrBGElovr Posts: 83
    Waiting for her reply. I'll do what I can.
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    She has many, many Egging friends in the area, and knows that a phone call or email is all it would take.
  • GirlyEggGirlyEgg Posts: 622
    Mr. Hall,you are so kind to reach out to our "kin" to help! The good news is that the "potlifter" has arrived today and I got a few burly boys in my hood (with promises of smoked ribs!) to help me this evening! I can't wait to get home tonight!
  • GirlyEggGirlyEgg Posts: 622
    Hey Chris!
    I got your email and THANK YOU for the offer to help! The "thingy" has arrived and my neighbors and I are gonna move it tonight! YEAH!!!! p.s. I live in a neighborhood adjacent to L5P (Little 5 Points)- near downtown... I'll be the one with TWO Eggs on my deck! (my 2 neighbors down the street only have ONE... :P )
  • egretegret Posts: 4,037
    Good for you, Lynn. Glad you have everything under control. Send us a snapshot if you have time! :)

• MetalheadMetalhead Posts: 668