Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

north ga eggers infiltraded

outrageousoutrageous Posts: 535
edited 8:50PM in EggHead Forum
hung out with this crowd this weekend at ga. mt fest...pretty darn good folks.,,,in spite of what some people say.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: , looking forward to cooking and hanging out at afterparty with ya'll again.
·

Comments

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Paul - you left the after party about 5 hours too early to be a member of team hardcore, and you missed the ceremonial push starting of the Jeep and the magical disappearing act of the monkey doctor.

Enjoyed tipping a drink with you last night, hope your drive home was better than mine.
    ·
  • outrageousoutrageous Posts: 535
    the stress of the funky music was too much for the mummy driven jeep...huh???? enjoyed it,,, i will do better next time.... B) B)
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    A fun time was had by all....no matter what the departure time...LOL :P
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    It was great to meet you, Paul! You put out some mean vittles to the adoring crowds. Thank you for being here.........it was much apprecaited! :lol:
    ·
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Paul, it was a pleasure meeting you and I trust I will see you at the next Georgia Mountain Eggfest! :)
    ·
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Enjoyed cooking with you Paul! I am hoping we will continue to run into each other!
    ·