Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Hey Spring Chicken

BigjohnBigjohn Posts: 144
edited 11:19AM in EggHead Forum
Here is my Athens Muffin Recipe.

[/img]Peanut-Butter-and-Chocolate.jpg

Comments

• PopsiclePopsicle Posts: 517
    Was great cooking next to you John. Looking forward to soup next time.
    Popsicle
    Willis Tx.
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
    How did I miss those?????? I even saw you with the peanut butter jar :angry:
  • BigjohnBigjohn Posts: 144
    I think you said something about watching your girlish figure and passed. :laugh:
  • BigjohnBigjohn Posts: 144
    I'm the one who watched in awe as you and Ann cooked everything. You had organization down to a T. We had so much fun talking and working next to master cookers.
  • Spring HenSpring Hen Posts: 1,494
    No way..it was probably more like I didn't have room for one more bite :laugh:
  • Spring ChickenSpring Chicken Posts: 9,776
    Thanks, but it will probably be someone in Athens asking for the recipes to post on their site.

I'll try to scan it in and convert it to text so they can add it to the recipe book.

Thanks for remembering.

Spring "Gotta Get Scratching On The Salado Recipes" Chicken
    Spring Texas USA