Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Has anyone said, "THANK YOU, TREX", lately???

Options
SnowEgg
SnowEgg Posts: 29
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This was a ribeye that was cooked last Sunday. My first TREX. Unbelievable. The sad part is that portabellas were fantastic but didn't hold a candle to the steak...
ribeyepic.jpg

Comments

• HolySmokes
    HolySmokes Posts: 446
    Options
    SnowEgg,
    Looks like a perfect cooking job.
    Yummy photo, and the portabellas look good,
    no matter.
    Somebody pass a napkin for this drool...
    HS

• StumpBaby
    StumpBaby Posts: 320
    Options
    SnowEgg,[p]I'll give you 10 dollahs for the flat darth vadar mask in the back there..oh yea..can you send me a photo of the person that sat on his face and made him all flat like that..sheesh..that musta been one hunka women done that..and maybe..just maybe..she can tell us that darth vadar does indeed have a tongue..I mean nobodies evah seen it is all..so I been wonderin that for years...[p]Luke..Luke....I am your fathah..shhhuushh..uuhhhh..shuuush..uhhhhh...shuuuushh[p]I know..I know...HolySmokes already tol me I need help..an once a day is all I can take..or I might jus go off an do it...[p]StumpBaby

• Hamm
    Hamm Posts: 73
    Options
    SnowEgg,
    would that steak be considered rare, or raw?

• Colonel Pork Butt
    Options
    StumpBaby,[p]Whats your fee for being a side show at kids birthday parties? I have a big acrylic box I think you would fit nicely into![p]LOL
    Greg

• SnowEgg
    SnowEgg Posts: 29
    Options
    hamm, Medium rare for me. The picture may not have come out that clear, but it was plenty cooked. Wifee probably wouldn't mind it raw, though...