Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Poot won at The GA Eggfest!

bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
edited 4:28AM in EggHead Forum
Guess what Poot won at the GA Mountain Eggfest?....
Tickets to the Sunshine State Eggfest!... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
·

Comments

• Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    He deserves a free ride! :lol: :P :laugh: :silly: :cheer:
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    That's debatable... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    Could not have happened to a better person!! He is so deserving!!!
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Congrats Mike. I bet he won't miss it. :laugh:
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I thought he was banned? :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • milesofsmilesmilesofsmiles Posts: 1,336
    It's a Trick, must uh been a fix goin on. Congrats Mike. :) :) :) I just bet that after party in asmokin rat now. :laugh: R.
    ·
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    Yep he did. I was drawing the numbers and knew his number and when I saw the prize I had to laugh a little.
    ·
  • EgginDawgEgginDawg Posts: 747
    That is AWESOME. Poot deserves a free ride B) :laugh:
    ·