Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Chapter 2 in Cooking in Exile

Options
WokOnMedium
WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Since I've been shunned I'm cooking for one. Tonight I brined some chix boob in margarita mix, a little rub, some garlic and some salt.

Took it out rinsed it off, rubbed it and lit the Egg with a little Ripen applewood. Grilled it off direct. Cooked up some spanish rice, and put together a sauce made from margarita mix, tequila, a little sugar, some cilantro, garlic, cumin, chicken stock and corn starch.

The tomato doesn't really go, but it sounded good.

2011-05-2218-01-07483-M.jpg

Having a little trouble uploading this evening....I'll add the finished pic with the pic comes through.

Comments

• stevesails
    stevesails Posts: 990
    Options
    shunned means? Girl friend mad..? it doesnt get any easier. find a woman that loves a man that cooks and play with your egg!
    XL   Walled Lake, MI

• WokOnMedium
    WokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Options
    Nothing like that, ive been an outcast for health reasons. A little contagious. I love that you assume I'm a guy though! Girls Eggin in style. :laugh:
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Options
    Mini cooking rocks Saci!! Sounds great.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE