Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT: I can't breathe...

WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
edited 12:32AM in EggHead Forum
It's not a good day for allergy sufferers! :angry: This is the cover of the hot tub covered in pollen! Everything is coated; I egged up some wings tonight...washed everything down on the deck when I started, had to wipe the table a second time before we ate! :sick:

Guess what size this is! :lol: :woohoo:
d7e396a5.jpg

Have a great week everyone! :)

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,973
    Julia,

I was cutting the grass yesterday and went under a spruce that needs trimming. I turned yellow and felt violated.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    I'm dying here also Julia. Get's worse as I age. :pinch:
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
    Great picture :laugh: Thank goodness pollen doesn't bite! Black flies are out in full force :angry:
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Yep, here too... got a couple of fat welts to prove it! :whistle: :silly:
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Pollen's gone, but mold is killing me right now. Always something.

LR