Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

BGE finally arrived!

PsychoartsPsychoarts Posts: 7
edited 4:58PM in EggHead Forum
BGE assembled and ready for first cook. L-BGE_Ready.jpg :woohoo:

• MeatMeat Posts: 233
    Welcome aboard. So what is the first cook gonna be? Remember to take pictures. We dig 'em. :P
  • BacchusBacchus Posts: 6,019
    The virginal white interior eggs are beautiful. Enjoy your'e new hobby.
  • BarManBeanBarManBean Posts: 129
    Awesome! Now go play!
  • thebtlsthebtls Posts: 2,300 go get that thing dirty and post some pics and recipes! Keep On Eggin'
    Visit my blog, dedicated to my Big Green Egg Recipies at You can also follow my posts on FaceBook under the name Keep On Eggin' or the link!/pages/Keep-On-Eggin/198049930216241
  • thegrillsterthegrillster Posts: 348
    Another cult member.

• transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    Reminds me of the day mine arrived....all shiny and new. I've been making the charcoal gods smile ever since......been making the BGE people happy, too!!
  • Ross in VenturaRoss in Ventura Posts: 7,034
    Enjoy your new Egg Greg

• ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    You have finally been assimilated. Enjoy your new passion!
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Still freaks me out how white the egg is in it's pristine condition. Brings back memories of when mine was delivered and that stupid grin on my face as I anticipated it's maiden voyage. Enjoy the egg and welcome to the forum. Flame on! :)
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,356
    Such a pretty clean egg ;) ...Cook something and get it dirty! :laugh: Congrats and may you have many great cooks.
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • WokOnMediumWokOnMedium Posts: 1,376
    Contrast and welcome!
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,275
    Flame on! And post some photos of your Eggsperience...
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
  • let me get my sunglasses on...

Wow, that egg is too shiny and bright on the inside. Quick, hurry up and cook something, then share your results. :laugh:

• PsychoartsPsychoarts Posts: 7
    Thanks for warm welcome. First cook was just brats it's all I had on hand. Turned out well. Second cook today B) Chicken just about done photos to follow later.