Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Help with a question

jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,876
edited 1:04PM in EggHead Forum
Recently, I've seen reference to "bookmarking" a particular post. Can someone please tell me how this is done? Thanks!
John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    just save the URL to your favorites or bookmarks depending on which browser your using
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226
    Bookmarking will depend on which browser and which version of that browser your are using. If windows usually pressing 'Ctrl B" will bring the menu up.

If you value your bookmarks make sure you back up the bookmark/favorites folder. If by chance that folder gets deleted/changed/corrupted all those bookmark will be gone.

• dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
    well that would have saved me some time... :S
  • fieroguyfieroguy Posts: 777
    Firefox - just right-click and select 'Bookmark This Page'. Don't know about I.E.