Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - PLEASE KEEP THOSE VOTES COMING!!!

mad max beyond eggdome
mad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,134
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
with my first post the other day, we got over 220 votes (that i know of)....my friend mary beth albright is still running 1% behind the leader!! .remember, you can vote 10 times per day!!! .please help take Mary Beth over the top!!!

thanks!!!!!

here is the original post and link to next food network star!

so a friend of a friend is one of the finalists on this year's upcoming "Next food network star"....as part of the buildup to the show (which i think starts on june 5th), there is a fan vote which i understand will result in the winner getting their own show regardless of who wins the actual TV competition. ...

my friend that is on the show is Mary Beth Albright. ...she lives here in washington DC....currently she is running in second place in the voting by a very narrow margin (23% to 22% of the votes)....i'm hoping that i can encourage my egghead friends to help vote her over the top!! . ..

here is the link to the voting page....you can vote up to 10 times per day...please help put Mary Beth over the top!!!!

thanks!!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/the-next-food-network-star-fan-vote/package/index.html

Comments