Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

GEORGIA MOUNTAIN EGGFEST

Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
edited 9:35AM in EggHead Forum
It's official, :) KayNOcook and I will be at the Fest. :woohoo: We are almost packed and ready to take off! should be on the road by 9:00 AM. :ohmy:
This is our first fest outside Florida and we are so looking forward to a great time. :woohoo: I will be cooking Gator Sausage and a few other goodies and rumor has it that KayNOcook will be baking another Apple Cake.
Jupiter Jim
I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
·

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    SO, SO VERY JEALOUS!!! Give John a huge, huge for me! I asked Poot to but he said he is not hugging him :( but he would hug Joan for me LOL Travel safe and we want pictures!!!
    ·
  • Jupiter JimJupiter Jim Posts: 1,625
    Julie, Kay will give John a big hug for you. :) We will miss youins :( so you need to make plans for next year.
    J&K
    I'm only hungry when I'm awake!
    ·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    We will see you there.
    Larry
    ·