Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT - help vote for the next food network star

mad max beyond eggdomemad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,133
edited 10:52AM in EggHead Forum
so a friend of a friend is one of the finalists on this year's upcoming "Next food network star"....as part of the buildup to the show (which i think starts on june 5th), there is a fan vote which i understand will result in the winner getting their own show regardless of who wins the actual TV competition. ...

my friend that is on the show is Mary Beth Albright. ...she lives here in washington DC....currently she is running in second place in the voting by a very narrow margin (23% to 22% of the votes)....i'm hoping that i can encourage my egghead friends to help vote her over the top!! . ..

here is the link to the voting page....you can vote up to 10 times per day...please help put Mary Beth over the top!!!!

thanks!!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/the-next-food-network-star-fan-vote/package/index.html
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    10 votes in, if you can, post that link every morning and we will have a better chance of remembering to vote. -RP
    ·
  • thanks randy!!! will do!!
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,320
    Randy, our twenty didn't make a dent. Need some more guys

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • crunkcrunk Posts: 94
    10 votes for Mary Beth....Good luck!
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,771
    Sorry Max.
    Got stuck on the first profile, Alicia Sanchez.
    I gave it a shot.
    Sorry dude.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • LOL...thats ok, alicia is so far out of the running it doesn't matter!!! . ..and so is the next "cooking with cleavage" star, penny....

but tomorrow, vote for marybeth, would you??!! :laugh:
    ·
  • thanks, guys....keep voting every day!!!...we'll get marybeth over the top!!
    ·
  • BarManBeanBarManBean Posts: 129
    10 more votes here.
    ·
  • crghc98crghc98 Posts: 1,006
    10 from me.
    ·
  • Photo EggPhoto Egg Posts: 3,771
    Ah...Man...You know I voted for Mary Beth today but I guess I better check out Penny. :laugh:
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
    ·
  • LOL...thanks pal!!...and yeah, check out penny!! . .phew!!
    ·
  • MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    got my 10 in :)
    ·
  • jzccjzcc Posts: 123
    10 more from me.
    ·
  • EmandM'sDadEmandM'sDad Posts: 648
    Randy's right. Kep up the reminders Max
    ·
  • walruseggerwalrusegger Posts: 313
    10 more here...nice to meet you in Waldorf Max.
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,447
    Got my 10 in.

Mike
    Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    OK Max, I'm on it and will stick with it for ya. Hoping for the best for her. :)

Cheers,
    Bordello
    ·
  • DrugCoderDrugCoder Posts: 218
    10 more here.

If she wins make sure you get your friend to get her to incorporate the egg into her show sometime.
    ·
  • Zogman100Zogman100 Posts: 69
    Just put in my 10 votes. She's actually doing quite well, second by only a 1 percent margin. Go Mary Beth!
    ·
  • SWOkla-JerrySWOkla-Jerry Posts: 638
    10 votes from work, have 3 more computers at home, should be able to vote 25 more votes and 5 votes for cleavage....just kidding
    ·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    10 votes from Texas!
    ·
  • thanks

if she wins, she is supposed to try to get her top vote getters (like me!!!!) onto the show somehow!!
    ·
  • as usual, eggheads are the best!!!. ..keep em coming and i'll keep reminding till the voting closes....trust me, Mary Beth already knows that there is surge coming her way and where its coming from!!!
    ·
  • JCinNVJCinNV Posts: 141
    10 more here,
    ·
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    I'm on it.
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Done and done

Max can you hook me up with Giada :whistle: :evil:
    ·
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,430
    done ;)
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    10 more here . . . still 1% behind :sick:
    ·
  • Zogman100Zogman100 Posts: 69
    Another 10 vote cast today. She's still a strong 2nd, only 1 percent behind.
    ·
  • BobbertBobbert Posts: 27
    Another 10 for Mary Beth
    ·