Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggfest pics are up

Options
WessB
WessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Check the "Fests" section of my website....
I have to give a great big Thanks to Jen, Dale, and Rona and everyone else that worked so hard to make this yet another wonderful fest, the Woodstock theme was a great idea and the crowd participation went totally above and beyond...I even got to surprise my brother with a large egg, he's been wanting one for years and we managed to keep it a secret for months leading up to the fest......Can't wait for the next one...

Comments

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Ditto on that Wess. Great theme, amazing event.

Thanks to you and Aaron for the help on the leaf spring. I arrived at the hotel on Friday afternoon, and was ready to pull out my chair and park my butt when I saw the trailer leaf spring was broken. Was bummer to have a job to do, but yall jumped right in to help make it an easy job.

EFPTrailerRepair.jpg

Cooked a big ol' pot of chili at the dizzy camp.
    EFChili.jpg

The hosts with more than the most.
    EFRonaDale.jpg

Gail from above. Thanks for all the help Gail!
    EFGailFromAbove.jpg

After party from above.
    EFAfterPartyABOVE.jpg

And finally, team hardcore (except for an asterisk goes next to Joel, who whimped out right after this picture).
    EFTeamHardcoreFlash.jpg

I'm ready to do it again too, Wess....but you'll have to give me a few days ;-)

Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • eenie meenie
    eenie meenie Posts: 4,394
    Options
    Wess, thanks for sharing the pics. Looks as if everyone had a great time despite the weather! :)

I really like Chris' aerial pic below.
  • ResQue
    ResQue Posts: 1,045
    Options
    Glad we could help Chris.
  • johnl350
    johnl350 Posts: 125
    Options
    It was great to meet you Wess. I really appreciate you answering all my questions and I had a blast on Saturday. I learned a ton and also stocked up on a ton of eggcessories!!! Thanks again for all your help!
  • Le Oeuf Vert
    Le Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Options
    Thanks for the pictures. The web site is great place to see what Eggin' is all about for people who cant understand. Now that I have my name on the apron maybe I can get into the Tikifest.
  • Pepper Monkey BBQ
    Options
    I won't argue the asterisk comment ... however ... I get credit for team hardcore both nights in a row!

Chris ... sent you an email to what ever address is linked to the forum.

Who's up for Pittsburgh on 30 July???

Joel
  • PattyO
    PattyO Posts: 883
    Options
    The Pgh fest is in Zelienople, PA. They are very accommodating. The egg, table, lump and tenting all ready at each station. No dragging stuff from the warehouse or running out of tables! I think they also provide little plates. Pre party at local restaurant and after party at the hotel. It was small but growing.
    I live in Beaver Falls, 20 mins away.
  • WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    You're welcome here anytime you'd like.