Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mango/Avocado Salsa

Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
edited 8:38PM in EggHead Forum
Ingredients
IMG_7046800x600.jpg

Avocados to the left
IMG_7057800x600.jpg

Mangos to the right
IMG_7056800x600.jpg

What!? Where did that maple injected, Hoochie Mama rubbed turkey breast come from? And it's being smoked with sugar cane. Oh My!!
IMG_7055800x600.jpg

Back to the Salsa :) Little olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Tajin
IMG_7060800x600.jpg
·

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Frank:

What are the little items at about 1 o'clock?
    ·
  • FrankCFrankC Posts: 414
    That looks great! So from one Frank to another....what's Tagin ? :blush:

fc
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Frank:

:laugh: :laugh: I had to google it!
    Had no idea. :(
    ·
  • BasscatBasscat Posts: 659
    Wow, these are a few of my favorite things! Nice.....
    ·
  • Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
    Those are little tomatoes. They came mixed in one package and were labeled sweet tomatoes
    ·
  • PineTreePineTree Posts: 53
    The Tajin is REALLY good as a replacement for salt on the rim of a Margarita glass. A little sweet, a little salt and a little spice. Had it in Playa del Carman, QR Mexico at VivaMargarita like that, I have heard since they get awards for their margaritas- I have NO dout... YUM

It is a little early to think about margaritas like that... and at work.
    ·