Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Mango/Avocado Salsa

Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
edited 4:50AM in EggHead Forum
Ingredients
IMG_7046800x600.jpg

Avocados to the left
IMG_7057800x600.jpg

Mangos to the right
IMG_7056800x600.jpg

What!? Where did that maple injected, Hoochie Mama rubbed turkey breast come from? And it's being smoked with sugar cane. Oh My!!
IMG_7055800x600.jpg

Back to the Salsa :) Little olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Tajin
IMG_7060800x600.jpg
·

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Frank:

What are the little items at about 1 o'clock?
    ·
  • FrankCFrankC Posts: 414
    That looks great! So from one Frank to another....what's Tagin ? :blush:

fc
    ·
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    Frank:

:laugh: :laugh: I had to google it!
    Had no idea. :(
    ·
  • BasscatBasscat Posts: 666
    Wow, these are a few of my favorite things! Nice.....
    ·
  • Frank from HoumaFrank from Houma Posts: 5,755
    Those are little tomatoes. They came mixed in one package and were labeled sweet tomatoes
    ·
  • PineTreePineTree Posts: 53
    The Tajin is REALLY good as a replacement for salt on the rim of a Margarita glass. A little sweet, a little salt and a little spice. Had it in Playa del Carman, QR Mexico at VivaMargarita like that, I have heard since they get awards for their margaritas- I have NO dout... YUM

It is a little early to think about margaritas like that... and at work.
    ·