Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Help! Does anyone have pics of Bill Miller?

Options
bubba tim
bubba tim Posts: 3,216
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Greetings,
Many of your know I am attempting to put a video together of Egghead faces with a special section of those eggheads that have passed. Bill Miller was the main driver behind the "Eggfest" concept and with Brenda and others, they put the first one on in 1998.
Digital cameras were around then, but on a limited basis in 98 so I am begging for help. If you have any digital pics of Bill Miller and or the 98 fest, please send them to me.
In talking to Brenda, Bill was the guy always "behind" the camera and it was a 35mm not digital. YB has one in 35mm and is trying to take a digital photo of it. (Thanks Larry) So if you have any digital pics of Bill, PLEASE send them to me @ bubba@bubbatim.com

Thanks for your help.

BT
SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP

Comments