Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Lurker no more

I Like To CookI Like To Cook Posts: 16
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Been lurking for a couple of weeks and decided it was time to say hello. Got a medium 3 weeks ago and have been getting my feet wet. Have done ribeyes 3 times. Smoked some beef back ribs. Smoke-grilled some split chicken breasts & did chicken fajitas. And planked salmon for the wife.

Definitely a learning curve, though the end product has not disappointed.

So, hello.
ILtK
·

Comments

• CrimsongatorCrimsongator Posts: 5,716
    Congrats on the medium and welcome to the group.
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your cooks. ;)
    ·
  • FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    Hey and welcome to the group ;)
    ·
  • Welcome!
    Veggies grill nicely, too.
    Spring Chicken makes very creative breakfasts on The EGG, too B)
    Fun summer coming for you!!
    ·
  • elzbthelzbth Posts: 2,075
    Welcome! The forum has been a wealth of information to me - my egg skills are defnitely improved and expanded greatly with the advice of folks here! Sounds like you are off to a good start - hope to see more posts and pics from you soon! :)
    ·
  • DaddyoDaddyo Posts: 209
    Pizza. Try some pizza. Oh, and ABT's. Try some ABT's.
    ·
  • fire eggerfire egger Posts: 1,124
    Hello and welcome!! looking forward to pics and reports of your future cooks!!
    have fun with your new Egg!!
    ·
  • WWSisWWSis Posts: 1,448
    Welcome! I never lurked... :laugh: just impusively jumped in the fray the day my brother delivered my first egg that he picked up for me at a fest (after pestering me for at least a year). I have three now and love cooking again; have been to four fests and love the friends I have met. Enjoy!
    ·
  • Thanks for the welcome.

LOL @ Desert Oasis Woman. Yes I cook more than meat on the grill. I've been grilling for 20 years, just new to the egg.

Next up are some wings. I haven't smoked wings since the end of the American football season. Long overdue.
    ·
  • beesbees Posts: 335
    Congrats on your BGE. You'll have a lifetime of fun cooking , and this group is great.Good Egging.Randy
    ·