Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Egghead Faces Question

bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This is a question for the long time Eggheads on this forum.... What are the names of the Eggheads that have passed and do you have any pics of them?.. I have a few of CWM and Pat has sent me some so I should be good. I had a lot of feedback to include a special section in the video for the "Eggheads We Have Lost". I think that is a great idea but I need your help! Please post a pic with thier forum handle or send me an email.

CALLING ALL EGGHEADS:
I want you to be in this video, please send me your pic AND your forum handle. Think of this as a virtual Eggfest where we all come together and meet fellow eggheads.

Help me make this project a success and don't be shy. Thanks everyone.

BT
SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP

Comments