Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

CLAY Q-Artist EGGtraordinary

Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,011
edited 7:25PM in EggHead Forum
As long as I am up, would like to thank Mr. Clay Q for the handle he crafted for my 10 year old large.
Many have seen his beautifully crafted tables he made for the last 2 Florida Sunshine Fests, just ask Eenie Meenie. An artist's artist.

DSCN1073.jpg

Thank You Clay Q.

Comments

• Kew_el_steveKew_el_steve Posts: 354
    That's great! I love it. B)
  • RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,317
    Very Nice - his work never ceases to amaze me!

Good work Clay Q!

Michael
  • Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Who is the "old Phart" the handle or the operator ? :laugh: Either way it's a cool looking handle.
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    That is a cool handle for sure.....and it seems appropriate too. :whistle:
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Gorgeous handle, and aptly named after it's owner!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Yes he is. What a great work & description of the owner :laugh:
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    lol

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,011
    The owner is aging like good single malt. Smooth and mellow.
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    One of a kind handle and artist!! :)
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    I'll say!!! WOW!
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,011
    See what happens when you go into retirement, the younger generation is running over you. LOL
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Richard, that is a beautiful Clay-Q egg handle! :) Clay's obviously got you pegged :lol: :laugh: :woohoo: .
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,429
    Thank you Richard for your kind words. You're a terrific egghead that seeks out the unique and one of a kind... so thanks for letting me go wild. B) Wishing you many enjoyable cooks with your new handle. Have PHUN!!! :woohoo: :laugh:
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Love it ;)
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    It's perfect!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Couldn't be a better replacement!