Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

CLAY Q-Artist EGGtraordinary

Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,971
edited 12:22PM in EggHead Forum
As long as I am up, would like to thank Mr. Clay Q for the handle he crafted for my 10 year old large.
Many have seen his beautifully crafted tables he made for the last 2 Florida Sunshine Fests, just ask Eenie Meenie. An artist's artist.

Thank You Clay Q.

• Kew_el_steveKew_el_steve Posts: 354
    That's great! I love it. B)
  • RGBHVRGBHV Posts: 1,317
    Very Nice - his work never ceases to amaze me!

Good work Clay Q!

• Le Oeuf VertLe Oeuf Vert Posts: 512
    Who is the "old Phart" the handle or the operator ? :laugh: Either way it's a cool looking handle.
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    That is a cool handle for sure.....and it seems appropriate too. :whistle:
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Gorgeous handle, and aptly named after it's owner!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Yes he is. What a great work & description of the owner :laugh:
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337

happy eggin

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,971
    The owner is aging like good single malt. Smooth and mellow.
  • cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,407
    One of a kind handle and artist!! :)
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    I'll say!!! WOW!
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,971
    See what happens when you go into retirement, the younger generation is running over you. LOL
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    Richard, that is a beautiful Clay-Q egg handle! :) Clay's obviously got you pegged :lol: :laugh: :woohoo: .
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,421
    Thank you Richard for your kind words. You're a terrific egghead that seeks out the unique and one of a kind... so thanks for letting me go wild. B) Wishing you many enjoyable cooks with your new handle. Have PHUN!!! :woohoo: :laugh:
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    Love it ;)
  • Capt FrankCapt Frank Posts: 2,578
    It's perfect!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Couldn't be a better replacement!