Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MidEggLanticFest Update

Options
SmokinGuitarPlayer
SmokinGuitarPlayer Posts: 698
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Reservations are coming in for the MidEggLantic Eggfest in July. We are hoping to see all our Egghead friends. We also have 2 spots available for the pizza master class the night before.

If you want to get registered, and we hope you do, just click on that banner above or go to
http://midegglanticfest.eventbrite.com/

See you there!
Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa. 

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Fred:

Sure wish I lived closer so I could attend the pizza master class and get recipe for pizza dough using
    the 00 Caputo flour . . . hint hint! :laugh:
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Maybe I spoke too soon :ohmy:

http://www.fredsmusicandbbq.com/category_s/792.htm

just started to watch the 15 minute video . . .
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • SmokinGuitarPlayer
    Options
    The actual recipe that matches the video is on the website , click on "recipes and cooking"

It's the SmokinGuitarPlayers "Multi-Tasking" pizza dough. Enjoy
    Fred A. Bernardo , owner of Tasty Licks BBQ Supply in Shillington, Pa.