Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
April showers bring...National BBQ Month! Are you ready for a month full of briskets, pulled pork and chicken wings? We hope so, because it’s almost here! Keep an eye out for some of our favorite BBQ recipes we’ll be sharing with you throughout the month of May.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

R.O. Lump

BrokersmokerBrokersmoker Posts: 646
edited 9:06PM in EggHead Forum
Have all of the bags gotten smaller? Was in Tractor Supply and saw that they had R.O. Lump for $5.99 bought all they had, and when I gay home I noticed that they were 8.8 lbs instead of the 10 lbs that I normally get from Wally World :angry:
·

Comments

• Walmart in Lexington sells the 10 lb Royal Oak for $7.37. They are always running low on it for some reason. I'm gonna stock up next time I'm there.
    ·
  • Grandpas GrubGrandpas Grub Posts: 14,226

RO has a lot of different packaging & brand names they package for. Figure the $ per pound and buy where you get the best deal. The lump is the same.

GG
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    At RD my 20# bags are now 18# but at just under $10 a bag it's still a good deal....
    ·
  • jaydub58jaydub58 Posts: 1,462
    Just loaded up at my local Walmart, 10# bag for $6.37.
    Cool!

:P :P
    John in the Willamette Valley of Oregon
    ·
  • Kew_el_steveKew_el_steve Posts: 354
    jaydub58 wrote:
    Just loaded up at my local Walmart, 10# bag for $6.37.
    Cool!

:P :P

Exactly the same deal here in the Florida panhandle.
    B)
    ·
  • Bulldog MomBulldog Mom Posts: 242
    I just found RO SteakHouse on sale for $4.99 a bag (8.8 pounds) at Menards :)
    ·
  • ShiffShiff Posts: 1,255
    It's still $6.37 for 10 pounds in Lancaster, PA.
    Barry Lancaster, PA
    ·