Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Best in smoke food network 10pm et

Hoss's BBQHoss's BBQ Posts: 435
edited 12:03PM in EggHead Forum
Ok so the new BBQ show best in smoke starts airing in an hour. I will be on the show cooking with Chris Lilly! I know you will see ceramic cookers! Enjoy Hoss!!

• HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Waitin on it now! ;) Hope all is well with you and yours!!! :)
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,492
    Thanks for the head's-up, looking forward to it. :)
    Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  
    Ogden, Utard.  
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Already had it set to gonna be draggin yourself to Waldorf next wekend..
  • NibbleMeThisNibbleMeThis Posts: 2,254
    I've been looking forward to this Ken! Hoping you and Chris kick butt!
    Knoxville, TN
  • RoudyRoudy Posts: 431
    Ironic - I made Chris Lilly's cherry glazed pork tenderloin marinaded in Cherry Coke for Mother's Day today. Good stuff. :woohoo:
  • Hoss's BBQHoss's BBQ Posts: 435
    Wess b can't make Salford it's Memphis in may weekend!!
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Hey Ken, sorry we didn't get together when you visited your mom. Is she getting any use out of her Egg? -RP
  • SmokinbSmokinb Posts: 99
    I wanted to see it and caught it just in time. DVRing now! Thanks for the reminder.
  • TRPIVTRPIV Posts: 278
    Set the DVR. Looking forward to it.

• BigABigA Posts: 1,157
    Got it on! I see Sara has it goin, where is yours??? :) I hope is it all goes great for you and it was a great experience for you!! You must teach me!
  • thirdeyethirdeye Posts: 7,428
    So... was that sauce really overly sweet? That's hard to believe from Chris. I'm not sure I would have chosen sausage that I didn't grind, season and stuff myself, that was a gutsy move.
    Happy Trails

Barbecue is not rocket surgery
  • TRPIVTRPIV Posts: 278

The wife if watching a dvr of "army wives" - it is mothers day, but would it be wrong if I accidentally erase it?

I guess I'll wait for her to finish watching this crap. :pinch: