Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just put my Large BGE together

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Guess I'll use the nickname my buddies gave me years ago as my handle on here. Don't ask how they came up with it, 'cause the clock read 4am and we'd gone through a significant amount of brown booze, and nobody's quite exactly sure.[p]What a great cooker. On my way to Costco to pick up a few steaks. Going to get this thing ripping as high as it'll go and do some tenderloins (I'm a high temp freak).[p]Tomorrow is pizza.[p]Might have to delve into a bit of whiskey tonight to celebrate the first cook on this thing.[p]-Ryan

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    Souldaddy (formerly "Ryan the Imposter", lol),
    Welcome back - Glad to be the first if not one of the first to say that - seeing that it was I who clicked on your first posts this week and just assumed that you were in fact "Ryan" the dude with the spectucular tanks - it was sorta like I got the problem going!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Banker John
    Banker John Posts: 583
    Options
    Souldaddy,
    WELCOME! Welcome to the family. Your addiction has just begun. I'm sure I speak for many who want to read of your success and failures. We also want to see PICTURES![p]Keep us posted on your learning curve (yes, there is one with a BGE)[p]Banker John

• Lawn Ranger
    Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
    Options
    Welcome home![p]Mike

• BucsFanJim
    BucsFanJim Posts: 161
    Options
    Welcome Ryan,
    It's a great feeling to get it put together and ready to cook. Make sure you take a picture of that pretty white interior. Today will be the last time you see it. [p]

• Daddyo
    Daddyo Posts: 224
    Options
    If your are a high temp freak, you should be sure to check out the "Flashback" section on The Naked Whiz site. It is a must see.