Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Anyone up doing butts or brisket?

ForniaFornia Posts: 451
edited 2:05PM in EggHead Forum
Anyone else as wacky as me right no at 1:21amEst?

Planning to do some chicken thigh testing tomorrow on the Egg for our first competition coming up in June.

Tonight is my first overnight attempt on the drum smokers we made a few weeks back. We're using a combo of the Egg and Drums to fuel our team for right now.

As it's the first time, I'm going to hang with it for a while. I've got the ET72 1/2 way helping me montior it, but need to make a few mods for future use. Next week will be using both Egg and Drum overnight.

Time for a Captain!

Comments