Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Well it's official....

MusicMan78MusicMan78 Posts: 182
edited 5:01AM in EggHead Forum
the gasser is on Craigslist
http://annarbor.craigslist.org/for/2366973528.html
and I'm about to egg up some steak and lobster tails to celebrate! It was the wifes idea to sell it so I knew it was time to go!!!
·

Comments

• loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673
    "Just purchased a new charcoal BBQ"
    Why not plug the Big Green Egg? :ohmy: :whistle: :evil:
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    The old ball and chain is broken. There is no turning back now. You have been eggssimilated :laugh: :silly: :laugh:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Awe so sad. Now you can update your profile. ;)
    ·
  • MusicMan78MusicMan78 Posts: 182
    I thought about that, but explaining what a BGE is to the general craigslist audience sounded like more work. Plus it's already sold so now the ad's pulled! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,471
    I still have my gasser for two reasons.

#1 It has a great side burner

#2 It makes a great work shelf :laugh:

Mike
    Omaha, NE

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
    You know I thought the whole "your old bbq becomes storage for your eggcessories" was a joke but here we are three weeks later... :ermm:
    DSC03529.jpg
    good luck
    ·
  • ForniaFornia Posts: 451
    Great timing! I donated mine to our company today.

We'll have printer techs from the office fixing the messed up burner tubes on it. Then the wheels, whole other story.

I had a big smile as we walked it OFF my yard. :laugh:
    ·