Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Tonights Flank Steak

Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
edited 11:59PM in EggHead Forum
I used Cary's Marinate recipe, it was very tasty!
DSC_5193.jpg
DSC_5196.jpg
DSC_5198-Edit.jpg
Next time I want to try Blair's Teriyaki Tangerine marinade, it sounded real good.

Comments

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,377
    Looks great.

Can't beat a flank.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,347
    what was temp and how long on each side
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
  • Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
    Its been raining here so I cooked it with a coffee can on top, the hottest I can get it like this is around 450,I did this for around 4 min. each side till internal reached 128 in the thickest part. Thanks for looking.
  • egguitaristegguitarist Posts: 93
    Nice, that's the one cut of meat I haven't mastered on the egg yet. How long did u marinade?
  • egguitaristegguitarist Posts: 93
    Nice, that's the one cut of meat I haven't mastered on the egg yet. How long did u marinade?
    I started it last night, I used Cary's Marinated Flank Steak recipe in the recipe section.
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,157
    Nice! Definitely one of my favorites on the EGG!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

Great looking dinner Tim, I have some flank steak marinating right now for dinner tomorrow, I will be sure to post after I cook 'em.

Can you really get tangerines in Presque Isle? :woohoo:

LOL, just kidding, I used to live in Seal Cove on Mount Desert Island and I thought that was down east! You must have to fight off the Polar Bears that far up state! :laugh:

Blair

We don't have any Polar Bears, but we do have these things running all around.
    IMG_0179-Edit.jpg
  • dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
    I believe I dated one of those girls when I i was growing up in Quebec :ohmy:
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,483
    if you have dogs keep them away from the tick infested bullwinkles, almost lost my brit to a charging bullwinkle a few years back. the young ones seem so tame til they see a dog
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244

What'd ya call that? An Aroostook County Black Fly? Cool photo! Where'd ya find one with two heads and eight legs? :blink: ;) :laugh:

I miss Maine, it is a beautiful state.

Blair