Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Tonights Flank Steak

Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
edited 3:02AM in EggHead Forum
I used Cary's Marinate recipe, it was very tasty!
Next time I want to try Blair's Teriyaki Tangerine marinade, it sounded real good.

• Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,573
    Looks great.

Can't beat a flank.

Caledon, ON

• Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,356
    what was temp and how long on each side
    Large, small and mini SW Austin
  • Bear 007Bear 007 Posts: 343
    Its been raining here so I cooked it with a coffee can on top, the hottest I can get it like this is around 450,I did this for around 4 min. each side till internal reached 128 in the thickest part. Thanks for looking.
  • egguitaristegguitarist Posts: 93
    Nice, that's the one cut of meat I haven't mastered on the egg yet. How long did u marinade?
  • egguitaristegguitarist Posts: 93
    Nice, that's the one cut of meat I haven't mastered on the egg yet. How long did u marinade?
    I started it last night, I used Cary's Marinated Flank Steak recipe in the recipe section.
  • smbishopsmbishop Posts: 1,253
    Nice! Definitely one of my favorites on the EGG!
    Large, Small, and a LOT of Eggcessories!  Southlake, TX
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    Great looking dinner Tim, I have some flank steak marinating right now for dinner tomorrow, I will be sure to post after I cook 'em.

Can you really get tangerines in Presque Isle? :woohoo:

LOL, just kidding, I used to live in Seal Cove on Mount Desert Island and I thought that was down east! You must have to fight off the Polar Bears that far up state! :laugh:

We don't have any Polar Bears, but we do have these things running all around.
  • dugdbugdugdbug Posts: 244
    I believe I dated one of those girls when I i was growing up in Quebec :ohmy:
  • fishlessmanfishlessman Posts: 17,980
    if you have dogs keep them away from the tick infested bullwinkles, almost lost my brit to a charging bullwinkle a few years back. the young ones seem so tame til they see a dog
  • Gator Bait Gator Bait Posts: 5,244
    What'd ya call that? An Aroostook County Black Fly? Cool photo! Where'd ya find one with two heads and eight legs? :blink: ;) :laugh:

I miss Maine, it is a beautiful state.