Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Mrs. Dog\'s Disappearing Mustard

RRPRRP Posts: 16,786
edited 6:50PM in EggHead Forum
It has been years since I've seen anyone here mention her mustard or other products for that matter. Years ago it was the rage on this board. I love it and use it on sandwiches of course - but also as an ingredient in deviled eggs and salad dressing. Julie and her husband are eggers, but haven't seen them posting in years either. Any others here still enjoy her products...let alone know about their well being?

BTW here's the link:
Dunlap, IL

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Her's is the only jerk seasoning I use...and just for the record...there are a lot of forum founders...from that era that you don't see posting anymore....kinda makes those that were around any where near that time wonder....LOL...then it don't the forum sucks in general with respect to what it used to be....
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,171
    Seems to be a common theme with you Wess.

What is missing from years gone by? What is so bad now that was once so good? I'm honestly curious.

And even more so, if it sucks so much, as you are so quick to point out once a week or so, then why do you keep hanging around?
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    if it's me, just let me know. :unsure: :laugh:
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    There has been a lot less of my presence lately in case you haven't noticed...the common theme you mentioned only seems to be highlighted by yourself and Stike..neither which I choose to engage..take it for what it is....the fact that the elders and original members are no longer around speaks volumes.....If you really care to discuss why I mention have "always" had the means to call me...I won't do that on this forum...
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937's the tag team play the forum for a fool mentallity that those of you share...continue on...grasshopper..
  • Bobby-QBobby-Q Posts: 1,993
    A lot of regular old time EGG® folks have taken a permanent break from EGG things since January 2011.
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,587
    Can't say I blame em. :(
  • TurkTurk Posts: 114
    Tell a newby, who is Mrs. Dog and what is so special about her mustard? Where do you get it or how do you make it. Maybe the forum was great in the past but it is still damn good.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,786
    Just click on the site I posted and read however much you want to. I have no financial interest in my support of that product, nor ax to grind if you don't like it, or any other political or non-political point to be made!
    Dunlap, IL
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Bobby, I'm so sorry about the way things have happened there, I hope the best for you going forward. -RP
  • MetalheadMetalhead Posts: 668
    Mrs. Dogs hot sauce is off the chain. I bought some disappearing mustard years ago when the rage hit and I also bought a bottle of hot sauce. I only recently opened the hot sauce, and it is GREAT. ;)