Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

A real rooki question......

transversaltransversal Posts: 719
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
What does "ABT" stand for? I think it's stuffed pepper bacon wrapped egg made delicacy....but can't figure out what ABT represents.....also, where can I get the recipe for'em?
·

Comments

• 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    Atomic buffalo turd
    ·
  • transversaltransversal Posts: 719
    LMAO!! You're not serious!!
    ·
  • ScottborasjrScottborasjr Posts: 2,039
    Yes, Yes he is ;) :laugh:
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,560
    yes. he is. hahaha
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
    Unh-Unh,,,LMAO!!
    ·
    Check out this video.

·
    Is there a recipe for these bombs??
    ·
    You must be from the hills! :laugh:

Just kidding. :laugh:
    ·
  • JCinNVJCinNV Posts: 141
    some call them Armidillo Eggs, :lol: :lol: :lol:
    ·
    Man......I can't wait. T%hose look killer!! still LMAO!!
    ·
    Nah........worse than that......New Orleans!! But, I thought that's what they were, but never knew exactly how they were made, or their formal name!!
    ·
    I like ABT's better.
    ·
  • Carolina QCarolina Q Posts: 7,560
    Jack, check it out...

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?searchword=abt%27s&dtstart=0&dtrange=0&orderby=score&pagelength=50&returnfirst=0&option=com_simpleboard&Itemid=112&func=search

One of these days, even I might try them. I'll probably use a bell pepper though. Plenty of heat for me. :laugh:
    Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

"Avoid at all costs that vile spew you see rotting in oil in screwtop jars. Too lazy to peel fresh? You don't deserve to eat garlic." Bourdain
    ·
    Michael, those things look delicious, but the next day would be tragic!! I mean, "sittin on an ice block" tragic!!
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,114
    Jack,
    The YouTube instruction was for making vertical ABTs. Others of us prefer the horizontal or "boat" ABTs. Click on this picture and it should be a slide-show for you to get the idea of this method.
    Ron

th_IMG_1083.jpg
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
    Thanks, RRP.........will check it out.
    ·
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    C'mon sissies... :laugh: :woohoo: ...You remove the white membrane and seeds from the inside. They are NOT hot! Honestly! :laugh: Seriously, they are instead rather addicting!
    ·
  • BasscatBasscat Posts: 638
    I prefer "Awesome Botanas Tonight", but yes, he's serious :-)
    ·
  • Austin  EggheadAustin Egghead Posts: 3,238
    The morning after cry is "Come on ice cream". :sick: :laugh: :laugh:
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·