Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Some Eggers In Augusta GA (lots of pictures)

BENTE
BENTE Posts: 8,337
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got a email a few weeks ago to go cook in augusta again at weinberger's furniture. i was not sure i was going to be able to go but late last week i decided to go. so i took my daughter to her first demo cook. unless you count eggtoberfests a demo cook..

well i wont bore you with talking when pictures are worth a thousand words

4-30-2011001.jpg

4-30-2011012.jpg

4-30-2011013.jpg

4-30-2011021.jpg

4-30-2011014.jpg

4-30-2011018.jpg

4-30-2011017.jpg

4-30-2011024.jpg

4-30-2011023.jpg

4-30-2011025.jpg

4-30-2011028.jpg

4-30-2011029.jpg

4-30-2011031.jpg
mr youngbloods 1/4 pan of meatballs. somehow i think he has room for mopre on that plate

4-30-2011036.jpg

4-30-2011037.jpg

4-30-2011038.jpg

4-30-2011039.jpg

4-30-2011040.jpg

4-30-2011041.jpg

4-30-2011042.jpg

4-30-2011043.jpg
dont know why i am supposed to post this rooster

4-30-2011045.jpg

and as i look through all the pictures i did not get a picture of egret and his wife. also to lynn aka girlie egg i took pictures of her food at least. but my appologies for missing ya'll

anyway there was one thing that i found outstanding. i only ate the leftover crumbs of this cheese cake.
4-30-2011046.jpg
but it was deeeeeelicious. then i found out rusty rooster and his wife made it for the first time today. they had found the recepie in a boy scout magazine.

also i have been driving to demo cooks in augusta for a few years and i always wanted this picture of me and my daughter parker

4-30-2011011.jpg

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

Comments

• Fluffyb
    Fluffyb Posts: 1,815
    Great pictures! Your daughter is adorable, love the pic of y'll in front of the Parksville sign.
  • cookn biker
    cookn biker Posts: 13,407
    Good times there!! Parker is getting big. Nice that she can join in the fun now.
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
  • Ripnem
    Ripnem Posts: 5,511
    That's awesome Bente! Heck of thing you guys do for that dealer.

Good Times. :)
  • 2Fategghead
    2Fategghead Posts: 9,624
    Great bunch of pic's. Thanks Terry :)
  • BENTE
    thanks she is a handfull!!! :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    yes it is molly!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    he is a really noce guy i don't think i have seen him cook on a egg yet he and his staff put on a helluva show

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    thanks tim hope all is well for you pal

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Rusty Rooster
    Rusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
    Great to see yall today Terry. You did catch Lynn in shots 6 & 7. The rooster shot was so Tweety would know her Christmas present was being used, appreciated and traveling
  • BENTE
    yea but those were crowd shots. and i dont count them. if you look kinda closley in my shot of larry you can proabaly see john but who would count that? lol

hey provide a link to that cheesecake!! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always good to see you pal ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Hey Terry....long time no see...... :woohoo: she is a beautiful princess ;)
  • BENTE
    yes she is my friend thanks....

yea i kinda quit for awhile but i will get back in. you have a really beautiful place and everytime i come i ALWAYS stop by and see what kind of wonders you have captured. i look forward to seeing you again soon maybe in october!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Beli
    Beli Posts: 10,751
    Sure Buddy, we'll plan on it, have a great sunday!!
  • dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Good stuff. I see the apple don't fall far from the tree with the picture of her taking the bite.....with her tongue out :whistle:

Looks like you all had a great time.
  • Focker
    Focker Posts: 8,364
    Your third pic is priceless. Like dhuffjr said, good stuff. :)
    Brandon
    Quad Cities
    "If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

• YB
    YB Posts: 3,861
    Nice pictures Terry...I left my camera at home and never got time to go the 1 1/2 miles to get it.Really enjoyed seeing everyone what a great group.

Larry
  • BENTE
    we did hopefullr you can make it for one since you only live 10 or so hours away :woohoo:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    i hope i'm as much fun to be around as she is B)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• BENTE
    i know it is a long trip to your house :blink:

always happy to help your friends. let me know on the next one.

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Wow Terry,I can't believe how big your little helper has got :ohmy: .Looks like y'all had a blast :)
  • BENTE
    it was pretty funny when she put the gloves on and helped me and rocky top...

i hope you and your "clan" are well

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Terry,

Looks like you guys had fun. Is Parker 5 now?

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• BENTE
    no steve she is 3 going on 23. it has not been too long since you met her. just 3 short years ago.

i hope you are well pal!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• dhuffjr
    dhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    N Georgia....maybe 6-7 but who's counting :>)
  • BENTE
    i just remember when we first moved here from coshocton it would take 9:15 to go back and forth. but we would love to have ya :laugh:

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb