Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Prayers for family

• I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Your entire family will be in my prayers.
  • ranger rayranger ray Posts: 812
    my sincerest condolences.... my prayers are with you and your family.... rr
  • eenie meenieeenie meenie Posts: 4,392
    JoJo, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your extended family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • Misippi EggerMisippi Egger Posts: 5,095
    Man, JoJo. I am SO sorry! :( Too young, and she appeared to do be doing the right thing for a tornado. That thing was huge- saw a You Tube video on it today.

Jana and I will be including your family in our prayers.
  • beesbees Posts: 335
    I am so sorry to hear that. We were lucky in Montgomery with just foliage issues. Are thoughts and prayers are with you. God Bless your family.Randy
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,493
    Terrible Jody.

Caledon, ON

• FiretruckFiretruck Posts: 2,676
    I thought you may want to see a pic so you know who's family you're praying for. Here she is with her dad.

• GWGW Posts: 98
    Very sorry to hear that JoJo. I was going to reach out to you guys down there to make sure everyone was alright. I see Hoss & Clark responded so I assume you all are ok? Terrible storms down that way......
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,848
    Jojo, my sympathy, thoughts and prayers for the family for such a tragic loss.
  • RRPRRP Posts: 16,392
    Very sorry to hear that JoJo. May you and your family find solace to help you through.
    Dunlap, IL
  • Charlie tunaCharlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Sorry to hear this----PRAYERS ................
  • Susan EgglaineSusan Egglaine Posts: 2,434
    Sorry for your loss. Very tragic to lose such a young life.
  • lowercasebilllowercasebill Posts: 5,218
    the picture brought tears ...
    your family is in my heart and will be in my prayers tonight
  • Little ChefLittle Chef Posts: 4,725
    Jo Jo: An absolutely lovely young lady, and a now obviously heart broken proud Dad. Our thoughts and prayers to everyone.
  • EggsakleyEggsakley Posts: 1,014
    Tornados. I hate the damned things. My deepest sympathy.
  • loco_engrloco_engr Posts: 3,673

Very sorry to hear of your familys loss!
  • 2Fategghead2Fategghead Posts: 9,623
    ditto :(
  • Desert FillyDesert Filly Posts: 1,042
    praying for your family and you. Take care, and know that we are all here for you. Pretty girl.
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    3AM and just said one for you and her family Jo. Working straights has left me little time to look at the forum. Haven't lit an Egg since Oklahoma but my wife looks under my name and saw your post. We are both so sad for you and her family. Don't have kids of our own and I am really close to my 14 year old niece. Just a terrible day for so many people. God bless
  • AnnaGAnnaG Posts: 1,104
    Many prayers to your whole family. That is just a tragic loss. Beautiful, young girl...
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Prayers coming yalls way!
  • TweetyTweety Posts: 455
    I love Kari's (Desert Oasis Woman) idea about a college fund. Let us know!

I'll be praying for you and your family.
  • OconeeDawgOconeeDawg Posts: 148
    I am sorry. Wish there was something I could do for the good people of Alabama and north west Georgia!